Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® lays out a clear path for helping leaders at all levels make the connection between their DiSC® style and leadership.
Introduction to Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
This video introduces Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®, exploring the “VAE” model of Vision, Alignment, and Execution
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Brochure
Get Started with Everything DiSC
The research-validated, online assessment asks participants to respond to behavioral statements on a five-point scale, including application-specific questions to help determine the participant’s Work of Leaders priorities. Built using the latest adaptive testing methodology, each participant receives precise insights to personalize their experience.
After purchase, an email with a link and an authorization code will be sent, along with instructions for completing the assessment.
Available in English (US), Chinese, Danish, German (ask about additional languages). Only English (US) available through our online store. Contact us directly for purchase details for profiles in other languages.
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile provides detailed, context-specific feedback based on the Vision, Alignment, and Execution framework and the three drivers associated with each step. In this 23-page profile, participants will receive personalized strategies for:
- Crafting a Vision through exploration, boldness, and testing assumptions
- Building Alignment through clarity, dialog, and inspiration
- Championing Execution through momentum, structure, and feedback
WORK OF LEADERS GROUP REPORT
The Work of Leaders Group Report bring together participant data to provide a composite overview of the group. The graphs illustrate the group’s approach to Vision, Alignment, and Execution and help explore the group’s overall strengths and challenges to create an action plan for success.
Extend the learning experience with our mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that gives participants unlimited access to on-demand insights about DiSC and strategies for applying DiSC to real work situations.
THE COMPARISON REPORTS
Inspire effective collaboration with Comparison Reports. Any two participants can explore their similarities and differences, potential challenges in working together, and practical tips for improving their working relationship.
With no limit to the number of participants included, this report gives you an at-a-glance view of a group of participants and their individual Everything DiSC maps.
Work of Leaders Training Solutions
Our training solutions are available for individual participants, in the form of personal feedback sessions or individual online courses.
We also have group training workshops that can be modified to address existing needs and challenges. Our workshops can be delivered in person, or online.
Work of Leaders Facilitation Kit
Conduct your own training with the Work of Leaders Facilitation Toolkit.
- Five 60-90-minute modules, including fully-scripted facilitation dialogue to use with experiential learning activities and thought-provoking group discussions.
- Easily customizable. Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint presentation, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Engaging 17 video segments of contemporary leadership examples. Use as stand-alone clips or integrate with the facilitation PowerPoint or your custom PowerPoint presentation.
- 36 dynamic podcast segments specific to one of the three components of the Work of Leaders model—vision, alignment, and execution. Learn first-hand how to interpret Work of Leaders continua to answer participant questions.
Building a Legacy of Leadership with Carhartt and the Work of Leaders
Find out how the organisation Carhartt established a standard language of leadership at all levels of the organization.
Contact us to discuss the right products to meet your needs. Visit our online store if you are ready to purchase.